Moving In?
Need A Switch Hold Release?


It’s fairly easy – simply follow these steps

Complete A Few Forms and Provide Documentation

Pogo Energy will take care of the rest

Locate ESI ID

  • Get your ESI ID
  • ESI ID is ID for meter

New Occupant Statement

  • Download and Complete NOS form
  • Don’t forget to sign and include the ESI ID

Provide Documentation

Provide ONE of the following

  • Copy of current, signed lease (in your name)
  • Notarized affidavit of landlord
  • Utility bill (in your name) dated within last 2 months from different address
  • Closing documents (indicates transfer of ownership)
  • Certificate of occupancy

Now for a bit more details...

BTW, this whole switch hold business isn't a Pogo Energy thing, all electricity providers need you to help them remove a switch hold (yuck!)

Once you've filled out the New Occupant Statement (NOS) [don't forget to sign it and include the ESI ID], simply email it back to us with just one of the documents noted above to [email protected]

When we get the documents, we'll submit them for review and should have an answer the same day (if submitted before Noon)

Chat with Questions